- Location: London
- Salary: Expenses (commuting, events and client meetings)
- Duration: 4 - 6 months
28/02/2018 Posted 3 months ago
Creative Culture is a fast-growing language and cultural expert. We help brands and creative agencies roll-out effective marketing campaigns and strategies globally. To do so, we benefit from an international network of creative specialists and linguists around the world, which we manage centrally from our London office.
We offer copy adaptation & transcreation services but also local market research, cultural consulting, interpreting, DTP, linguistic coaching, copywriting, corporate cultural events management and research among others.
We are looking for an intern who will help us develop and strengthen our network of linguistic and cultural experts around the world, as well as support us in the research of skilled professionals to join the team.
The internship programmes at Creative Culture last between 4 and 6 months.
During the internship you can expect to be involved in the following areas:
- Daily management and update of our pool of talent around the world: talent search and skill assessment, creative judgement, developing new partnerships with collaborators.
- Support in the recruitment of new team members: identifying the most relevant profiles according to the needs of the team, organising and carrying interviews, updating and ensuring company policies are respected.
We are looking for a candidate who wants hands-on experience and a role which grows within a fast-paced environment.
- Your English must be native or proficient.
- Experience/university background in HR, languages and marketing are recommended.
- Understanding of the advertising and marketing industry in the UK is a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package is required.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Pro-activity and solution seeking skills.
Creative culture is a small-size company with a young and multicultural team, you can expect to:
- Receive structured training;
- Gain valuable professional experience in various areas;
- Have the opportunity to work with people from different countries;
- Work towards objectives while tracking your progress;
- Be involved proactively in the company’s growth;
- Take part in our reward programme for talent research.
Please apply in English and send your updated CV and a cover letter FAO Julia, including the following reference for the internship “TALENT HR S1 2018”. Applications without a cover letter may not be considered.