- Location: London, UK
- Salary: Expenses (commuting, events and client meetings)
- Duration: 4 - 6 months
31/03/2018 Posted 3 months ago
Creative Culture is a fast-growing language and cultural expert. We help brands and creative agencies roll-out effective marketing campaigns and strategies globally. To do so, we benefit from an international network of creative specialists and linguists around the world, which we manage centrally from our London office.
We offer copy adaptation & transcreation services but also local market research, cultural consulting, interpreting, DTP, linguistic coaching, copywriting, corporate cultural events management and research among others.
For more information, please visit: www.creativecultureint.com
We are looking for an intern who will help us develop and generate business in the UK, Europe and in English-speaking countries with an opportunity of being employed in the long run, if results match our expectations. This involves searching for business opportunities and prospects in the areas of marketing and advertising (creative agencies and advertisers).
The internship programmes at Creative Culture last between 4 and 6 months.
During the internship you can expect to be involved in the following areas:
- Business development and sales in the UK (primarily and potentially exclusively): supporting new business director, researching leads and prospects/ identifying business opportunities, data entry and management; support on sales mailing strategy; cold calling, preparing presentations and business meetings, attending networking events and client meetings
- Administrative tasks: data and invoice processing, payments, etc.
- Other client or project-related tasks such as proofreading and editing in your mother tongue
We are looking for a candidate who wants hands-on experience and a role which grows within a fast-paced environment.
- Your English must be native or highly proficient.
- Experience/university background in sales, languages and marketing are recommended.
- Understanding of the advertising and marketing industry in the UK is a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package is required.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Pro-activity and solution seeking skills.
Creative Culture is a small-size company with a young and multicultural team, you can expect to:
- Receive structured training;
- Gain valuable professional experience in various areas;
- Have the opportunity to work with people from different countries;
- Work towards objectives while tracking your progress;
- Be involved proactively in the company’s growth.
Please apply in English and send your updated CV and a cover letter to email@example.com FAO Julia, including the following reference for the internship “NEW BUSINESS INTS2 2017”. Applications without a cover letter may not be considered.