- Location: EC1M 5AD
- Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 per annum + competitive benefits
- Duration: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm hours
18/08/2019 Posted 4 weeks ago
Salary £26,000 - £28,000 per annum + competitive benefits Hours Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm hours Position Type Full Time Location EC1M 5AD Closing Date 18/08/2019 Advert expires on 22/08/2019
The ideal candidate:
• A keen eye for design and proven experience in managing design processes – from initial planning and briefing suppliers, to meeting delivery deadlines.
• At minimum, a mid-weight level experience of working in an art/design related field and a good understanding of the goldsmithing and jewellery industry.
• A creative individual who has the ability to come up with exciting and inspiring ideas and to follow them through to delivery and evaluation.
• A team-player with excellent communication skills who can also work on his/her own initiative.
• Resourceful problem-solver
• Competent IT skills including use of Microsoft Office
• Well organised and self-motivated – with proven skills at prioritising and managing a varied workload.
• A confident relationship builder who enjoys building and maintaining contacts.
• A degree in jewellery or equivalent is desirable
Professional Development Co-Ordinator