- Location: Bermondsey
- Salary: £7.05 - £7.50 per hour
- Duration: 1 month
16/10/2017 Posted 1 month ago
We make bespoke digitally printed and hand finished LED wallpaper for innovative and luxury interiors.
- Graphic and layout design and compilation of brochures, newsletters etc
- Graphic and communication update of existing wallpaper application instructions, new product development etc
- Preparing a variety of visual content to be used in presentations, instructions manuals, press - Social media - updating and promoting using Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Preparation of templates using our brand identity for internal and external use.
- Participating in general tasks which will benefit the day-to-day running of the studio. This will include answering the phone, upkeep of the studio and small admin tasks.
- Knowledge of Adobe creative suit including Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign must be second nature!
- Knowledge of print production processes.
- Must be comfortable working independently.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Fully fluent in English is essential and any other languages are a big plus.
- A passion and understanding of a design focused environment.
- Self initiating and the desire to go over and above the task at hand.
You will be working within a small wallpaper studio
We are looking for someone who is organised, dynamic, a quick learner, creative and happy to get stuck into all aspects of studio life at Meystyle. You will experience and benefit from all aspects of studio life within a small innovative wallpaper studio. Working closely with the designers and production members to best communicate to the interior design audience and our clients.
We attract the type of clients who appreciate uniquely hand crafted quality designs. So an appreciation for high quality design and seeing a project right through to the end is essential.
No project complete at Meystyle is ever the same – so you will hopefully benefit from seeing how a small studio adapts to a projects and clients’ specific needs.
To the successful applicant we are offering a one-month internship after successfully completing a one-week trial period. There may also be the opportunity to lengthen your internship with Meystyle after the one-month period.
We’re afraid we will not be able to review your application without a PDF portfolio, CV and cover letter.
Start date is ASAP on a full time basis though we are flexible, so we look forward to hearing from you!