- Location: London, UK
- Salary: TBD
- Duration: TBD
31/03/2017 Posted 3 weeks ago
Anouska Hempel Design is recruiting for an intern to work in our London based studio.
the candidate will be working alongside senior designers and architects, as well as the director herself, to assist the team in all aspects of the design and FFE in the hospitality and residential sectors with international and local projects.
- there will be an element of PA/admin tasks involved in this role from time to time
- excellent organisation skill required as well as good written and verbal skills; the candidate must have good communication skills in English and must be well spoken
- good experience of AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office skills are required
- we are looking for a candidate highly motivated with passion for design that could work as part of a team and also show initiative when required
- a degree in interior design or architecture is a pre-requisite
Please send your CV, with a covering letter explaining details of your current role, responsibilities and achievements, together with your aspirations for a new position.
Only pdf attachments will be reviewed. No phone calls, please – we can only respond to qualified candidate
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://email@example.com. →