- Location: Hackney Wick
- Salary: £60.00 per day
- Duration: 3 months Part time
18/01/2018 Posted 1 year ago
REMI.C.T Ltd is a design and developments studio founded by Remi Connolly Taylor.
The ambition of the studio is to challenge the parameters of London’s housing, work, retail and public spaces to extend their potential and create a design-led environment from the demanding and dynamic circumstances in such a vibrant and busy city. Through fusing architecture and development.
REMI.C.T Studio will be exhibiting at the 2018 Venice Biennale of Architecture. This internship will involve assisting with model making for the exhibition, practicing software skills and assisting with current projects.
Suited to recent architecture graduates wanting to expand on their experience in:
- Physical model making and 2D/3D visualisation presentation
Please attach a link to your:
- Sample of your most current work
- Cover letter letting us know why you would like an internship with our team.
- Please also attach you availability between December 2017 - April 2018.